NRNU MEPhI organizes the 3rd International Conference on Particle Physics and Astrophysics in October
Institute of Nuclear Physics and Engineering from National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI” invites experts and young scientists working in experimental and theoretical areas of particle and astroparticle physics to participate in 3rd International Conference on Particle Physics and Astrophysics (from the 2nd to 5th October 2017). The conference will be held in Milan Hotel.
The scientific program of the conference includes plenary and section talks on nuclear physics, heavy-ion physics, high energy physics, astroparticle and neutrino physics as well as gravity and cosmology. Most recent results from the modern experiments in these areas and advanced detector technology development will be presented and discussed. A special session of the conference will be devoted to posters.
Leading scientists from all over the world were invited to give the
- D. Froidevaux (CERN, Geneva, Switzerland)
- C. Giunti (INFN, Turin, Italy)
- A. D. Dolgov (Novosibirsk & Ferrara Univ., NRC KI ITEP, Moscow, Russia)
- S. V. Ivanov (NRC KI IHEP, Protvino, Russia)
- D.I. Kazakov (JINR, Dubna,Russia)
- Yu. Yu. Kovalev (LPI ,Moscow, Russia)
- R. V. Mizyuk (LPI, Moscow, Russia)
- V. F. Obraztsov (NRC KI IHEP, Protvino, Russia)
- Yu. Ts. Oganessian (JINR, Dubna,Russia)
- A. A. Ogloblin (NRC KI, Moscow, Russia)
- G. Passaleva (INFN, Florence, Italy)
- G. Ranucci (INFN, Milan, Italy)
- B. Yu. Sharkov (NRC KI ITEP, Moscow, Russia)
- L. Shchutska (ETH, Zurich, Switzerland)
- D. Wark (University of Oxford, Oxford, Great Britain)
Proceedings of the conference will be published in a peer-reviewed journal. Please visit: http://indico.cfr.mephi.ru/e/ICPPA2017 to find the first bulletin and to register.
The deadline for registration is August 21, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact organizing committee by e-mail: email@example.com